Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tagged

Well I have been tagged by my daughter Autumn. So I guess I have to list 9 things about myself one of which is not true. I will give it a about a month to post the answer, as I do not have to many readers yet on my blog .

1) I have a piece of turf and concrete from three rivers stadium.

2) I am an ordained Deacon within the Orthodox Presbyterian Church

3) I have worked for NBC during the NFL playoffs.

4) I have been a member at 6 different churches all of which were Presbyterian.

5) I had a part in a local production of The Sound of Music and served as the stage manager.

6) I led a semi-pro football team in interceptions one season.

7) I have ran a triathlon

8) I curently run 6 days a week, and at one time I ran over 250 days consecutively without skipping a day.

9) I drove over 80,000 miles per year over the last 4 years.

10 comments:

Autumn said...

I would guess, but I already know the answer! Sorry.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Anna T said...

I'm here from Autumn's blog... so far, I had no luck in these :)
But OK, my guess is... 5. Bet I'm wrong again.

****** said...

#7
Besides... how can you "run" a triathlon when it consists of biking and swimming as well as running.... that is why I think this is your lie!!

Looking forward to your answers.
See if you can guess my lie, on my blog!

Ashley said...

oops,
i totally meant to put number three.

Verne said...

Tina, I guess I should have stated that I have competed in triathlon rather than ran one :-). So are you saying that I can't swim or ride a bike?

Ashley,
Some how I deleted your first coment. Sorry about that.

I will post my lie next week sometime.

****** said...

Thats what I was getting at...if you had said competed it would have made more sense to me...lol!

No, I am not saying you can't ride a bike or swim...I am just saying you are a terrible liar...lol! ;-)

Christy said...

I just discovered your blog from your daughter and wife :) I love your wife, she is such a sweet, genuine person!

****** said...

POST YOUR ANSWERS!!!!! PUH-LEEEESE !!
The suspense is killing us!

Have you seen Alllen's blog? http://www.in-not-of.blogspot.com I couldn't remember if I told you about it or not.

Abigail said...

I do not know the answer, so I will guess number three.