Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weekly Debate 2

Well my first debate went well. Thanks to all who participated. I do not have a lot of readers at this time. I hope to gain more as I go along. I plan to post the topic/question on Sunday afternoon or evening. I can not always promise that I will be able to chime in consistently during the day as my work keeps on the go and I do not always have access to the net. The topic of this week's debate is music. As a Christian, what type of music should we listen to and what should we not listen to? Let the debating begin!

1 comment:

****** said...

I think one should use discernment regarding music. I prefer Christian music but I still listen to other music as well. I do not believe that we should listen to anything that is blantantly dishonoring to God,crude or just disrespectful in general.

This a good verse to keep in mind regarding music and many other things in our lives:
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8