Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tagged Answers

Here are the long awaited results of my tagged post.


1) I have a piece of turf and concrete from Three Rivers Stadium.
True, a salesman that called on my store gave it to me.

2) I am an ordained deacon within the Orthodox Presbyterian Church
True, I was ordained in Dayton, Ohio


3) I have worked for NBC during the NFL playoffs.
True, I had a friend that worked for NBC and he arranged for me to work several Steeler games. It was great. I got paid to watch the game from the NBC press box.

4) I have been a member at 6 different churches all of which were Presbyterian.
True they were not all the same but they were all Presbyterian.

5) I had a part in a local production of The Sound of Music and served as the stage manager.
True my children were in the show and they were desperate for adult male roles.


6) I led a semi-pro football team in interceptions one season.
True, I played for 3 seasons after highschool



7) I have run a triathlon
False, I have always wanted to but never have.


8) I curently run 6 days a week, and at one time I ran over 250 days consecutively without skipping a day.
True, I have actually done the 250+ thing a couple of times. Each time I did I got injured. I gave up running on Sundays about 6 years ago and have not been injured due to running since.

9) I drove over 80,000 miles per year over the last 4 years.
True, I am in sales and cover several states.

The winner is Tina. I guess I should have said competed in a trialathon instead of ran one. Truth be told the swimming would be my downfall. Thanks to all who played along.

1 comment:

Star Spangle said...

Hi Verne, I enjoyed reading some of your recent posts.By the way thanks again for getting my tire fixed and put back on,for rotating all the tires,and for unlocking my locked car!What a good son!Love you,Mom.