Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Opening Post

Hello. I felt that I needed to join the blog community. Seeing as my wife, daughter, and son all have blogs I felt it was time for me to start one of my own. I will most likely not post as often as they do, however I will keep updated as often as I can.

Where to begin? I have been married to my best friend for nearly 18 years. I have titled my blog Happy Husband for a reason. I truly am a happy husband. The Lord has blessed me with the perfect mate, and we share a wonderful life together. We have 4 children; 2 boys, and 2 girls.

My life goal is to honor the Lord in all that I do. Although I fall short of this goal daily I continue to pray for God's assistance in everything that I do.

I am committed, along with my wife, to raise our children in a Godly manner and to prepare them for life and to be Godly spouses.

1 comment:

****** said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Verne!I now have you linked on my blog!We all look forward to reading your posts!
Happy Blogging!