Sunday, January 6, 2008

Steelers Season Over.

Well it is a sad as my Steelers fell to Jacksonville last night. My terrible towel will be put in storage until August. They had an ok season in my opinion. It started well and they kind of stumbled through the later part of the season. Many injuries to several key players made it hard to stay consistant. They gave a solid effort but came up a bit short. Once my boys are out of it I kind of just watch with little interest. Oh well as they say there is always next year. If your team is still playing enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

2 comments:

Roland said...

You could have been a Minnesotan like me. I always know better than to cheer for them, end up doing it, and then at the last minute they dash my hopes upon the rocks and I know, stupidly, I will do this again next year.
Man, I thank God for football.

Stacie said...

Mr. K,
That's sad that the Steelers lost!
But, there is always next season!