Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Year coming to an end already?

Well here we are nearing the end of another year. It does not seem possible that we have lived another year on this earth. When I graduated from high school I had an uncle that told me that now each year of my life would go by faster than the last. It sure seems like that is true. It was just last year that Mac was in kindergarten. Now he is a junior, and will turn 17 in April. Autumn just turned 15 last month. Why just a few weeks ago she was learning how to walk and talk. Collin, now 13, (yes we have 3 teenagers living under one roof, please pray for Tracy and I.) was just tall enough to reach a pie on the counter when Mom wasn't looking. Abigail was just born last year, and low and behold she is 9. To top it all off, Tracy and I just got back from our honeymoon 18 1/2 years ago. Yes Uncle John was right time goes by faster as you get older. I have to say though it sure has been a wonderful time. As I have indicated on my blog before, I am very proud of what the Lord has granted me: A beautiful, loving wife who has given me 4 wonderful children and one child which was taken directly to heaven. I am truely blessed by ourAwesome God.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Finally!

Stacie said...

Hi, Mr. K
Time flys! I can't believe it is almost another year again! You're right! We are truely blessed by God each and every year though!